There are many recipes for breastfeeding foods to help lactation, but lactation smoothies are the easiest to make and one of the most enjoyable way to boost breastmilk production. You can use some same ingredients as for lactation cookies: flaxseed, oats and have healthy breastfeeding foods - green fruits and vegetables, add even a bit of chocolate to your breastfeeding shake.
We've created 5 easy to make lactation-boosting smoothies based on our Sweetie Pie Lactation smoothie.
It is easy and takes seconds - you’ll have a new smoothie every day!
All recipes are loaded with natural galactagogues, those special ingredients that help you make more milk and often used in lactation recipes.
- DAY 1: Just add oats and brewer’s yeast to Sweetie Pie Lactation Smoothie . Very simple for a quick snack. Enjoy!
- DAY 2: Blend in an avocado and walnuts for a healthy boost of omega-3, vitamins and minerals. What a great start to a day!
- DAY 3: In a mood for some chocolate? Add to Sweetie Pie smoothie pieces of dark chocolate and/or unsweetened cocoa powder and top with your favorite berries. This rich flavor will set the right mood for the whole day!
- DAY 4: Our favorite smoothie for breastfeeding. Have a busy day ahead of you mama? Try this easy smoothie bowl recipe – just add to our Sweetie Pie Smoothie some coconut flakes, sliced almonds and a bit of chocolate. Kick back and have some me-time!
- DAY 5: Simply add banana and strawberries to Sweetie Pie Lactation Smoothie. Enjoy!